Westchester Association of Chinese Americans (WACA) is a non-profit organization registered under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Its principal purposes are: promoting cultural and social harmony by working with schools, community centers and other culture organizations; providing assistance to students, artists, new immigrants and others to meet their financial and other needs; and organizing community activities such as Chinese New Year celebration, picnics, sports, and other social events.
It also endeavors to provide an enabling environment to enhance the mutually beneficiary interactions between all communities and to promote cultural and social exchanges among them.
WACA has been in existence for more than 20 years. We were formerly known as Westchester Chinese Association (WCA). In 2007 we had changed our name to Westchester Association of Chinese Americans and were granted the non-profit status by IRS.
Our Board of Directors
WACA and all its activities are governed by the Board of Directors. The current board members are:
- Hong Su (Chairperson)
- Yuemin Ding (President)
- Mingjiang Gao (Vice President-Public Relation)
- Brenda Sun (Vice President-Planning and Development)
- Jean Zhang (Vice President-Treasurer)
- Yang Nie (Vice President-Information Media, Financial Planning)
- Bin Liu (Vice President-Public Communications)
- Li Pan (Vice President-Event Planning)
- Ying Zhang (Vice President-Public Relation)
Mail: 34 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
As a non-profit organization, WACA needs your support. By contributing to our organization, you will ensure us to achieve all its lofty goals.
Please make your check payable to WACA and send it to 34 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
Print the Contribution Form
* You need Acrobat Reader to view .pdf documents. Download free Acrobat Reader